Monday 26 October 2009

Right Ok


I've officially lost it!!!!!!!! All because of that stupid, idiotic, self centered, vain-obsessed little girl. Her name is BOXXY BABE. Oh yeah, the one who can't spell the words 'for', 'everyone' and 'from'. How hard can it be to type 3 simple words in? Well obviously it's such a struggle for poor little Boxxy, because she has to be DIFFERENT! Of course, why didn't I realise!? Originality is popularity for the majority nowadays, but it's not. It's really not- it's quite the opposite for me and I just get so frustrated trying to stress this. You can all watch your shitty shows with hyper active consumating rabbit wannabes but in the end you WILL be bored. It will just take you a while to figure this out. And that's why I am writing this now. Even though I've felt like this for ages about the little tart, I've only just remembered I actually have Blogger!!

Keeping the stress levels down,

Ro

No comments:

Post a Comment