Wednesday 6 May 2009

Finding Jennifer Sharpe

So,

I set up an account to read Jen's blogs that she published online, as it was the only way to follow those darn things. I love reading her work, it's just I don't have a lot of time to take a look.....but then after a lot of thinking I thought to myself, I DO have time, so I made an account and so here we are.

I don't really write blogs, nor do I ever to intend to religously write them, it's just a bit of fun I guess and another way to feel gay and emo. Why would someone even read this- it's of no interest for anyone to take any care about the reasons why I set up an account, apart from my other half, well my partner. HA.

When I first went to add Jen I came across a man called Jeremy and a transexual called Jennifer. I'll confess that Jeremy's blog was a little dull for me but the tranny, I mean er transexual, was straight into my best of interests because it's a man turned female of course. I think I went to follow him but I can't rememeber if I thought that would be too random or ridiculous plus the blog wasn't that interesting. It's all the same now- he's a tranny she's a gay, they're a thresome..blahblahblah....you get the drift. So afterall I guess it wasn't that appealing for me. I can't even keep up with all the big hype on taboo and all that cos nothing is that different anymore or interesting.

Anyway dead battery coming so have to sign off and out of here bloggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment